In contemporary society today it has become important to guide the thinking of students in technical colleges and design stages of the strategy and steps that must be followed and the standards to achieve outstanding design models.
As observed in many universities, technical colleges and in design students the direction of their projects from design to transfer in the contemporary world, there is no regard to the compatibility of the design with what surrounds it in a vacuum, of the functions required by it, and the convenience of raw materials. Choice became a formality only, without taking into account the previous vocabulary.
It is here that the research problem is how you can train the thought of students on a strategy for design to help in the creation of curriculum design and to clear up the design, product model location, and to contribute to the training of their thoughts on design, not tradition, the analysis and not flattening in order to achieve the content and not just form.
The research deals with the subject through the following points:
- The definition of furniture: types - characteristics - criteria.
- Furniture and its association with contemporary environmental heritage.
- Furniture and its association with contemporary function.
- Contemporary Furniture and its association with emptiness.
- Furniture and its association with contemporary Bavp.
- Elements of building design strategy is proposed:
• design philosophy.
• design goals.
• curriculum design.
• design style.
• design mechanisms.
• the design proposal and the various stages.
|Keywords:||Arts, Education Strategy, Development of Design Thought, Education Furniture Design|
Associate Professor, Interior Design, Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University, Giza, Cairo, Egypt
There are currently no reviews of this product.Write a Review